The retail and commercial banking industry can be a fiercely competitive business. In this aggressive marketplace, success is measured by an institution’s ability to demonstrate operational efficiency, comprehensive, lower-cost services and an improved customer experience, all while meeting performance goals, driving profitability and adhering to compliance, which can be accomplished by having a well rounded Business Process Improvement plan in place. Compound these challenges with the ever-changing technological landscape, and it’s clear why every organization must implement top-notch solutions.
If a compliant organization is your goal, then an enterprise-wide secure document scanning and records management system will allow your organization to improve regulatory compliance. Reinvent and revitalize your company by achieving greater compliance, improved efficiency, and enhanced security, and watch your business flourish like never before. Put an end to rummaging through file cabinets, desk drawers, and storage lockers to find documents you need now. Store, search, and retrieve your information with the click of a mouse or swipe of a finger. Say goodbye to the days of lost or misplaced information and long customer hold times, and make way for increased intake, customer and employee satisfaction, and most importantly: growing revenue!
CTI has scanned over 40 million pages of documents for financial institutions.
Top 10 Ways Financial Institutions Can Benefit From the Expertise of a Trusted Document Management Partner
- Regulatory adherence to the PATRIOT Act, FRCP, Check Truncation Act, and Check 21
- Audit trail of all documents to provide accountability
- Improved customer relationships through more effective and prompt service
- Manage customer account information with a single, centralized repository
- Instant retrieval and enhanced security
- Immediate ROI through rapid installation and improved profitability on banking services
- Eliminate paper handling costs, document loss and associated contingent liabilities
- Disaster recovery and reliable digital archiving
- Increased employee efficiency
- Larger customer base without need for additional staffing