So, you’re a do-it-yourself kind of company? That’s great! Did you know that CTI is a certified re-seller and authorized dealer of scanning and imaging equipment from some of the biggest names in the industry? Let us help you establish the tools and support necessary to manage an internal document scanning department.
Our expertise as one of the country’s most experienced document management consulting companies allows our professional sales executives and engineers to create the proper environment with the right equipment to ensure that your desired results are achieved in today’s competitive business environment.
CTI has converted over 2 billion images in its 21+ years in business, and we have close relationships with leading nationwide providers of scanning hardware whose products have been field tested and subjected to a rigorous production environment in our own 15,000 square foot full-service facility.
We also provide value-added services that enhance your hardware purchase to ensure a successful installation. We are experts on all of the products we sell because we use them every day.
Let us assist you in all facets of your purchase and implementation. Contact us today so that we can advise on the best machine(s) for your team.
Service and Maintenance
It can be difficult to find a reliable service partner, especially when you utilize machines from various manufacturers. An authorized dealer is the only way to have your multi-vendor maintenance needs met with just one service contract, regardless of where you are located. Through our distributor NewWave, we leverage partnerships with Kodak and Fujitsu, the top leading names in the industry, who both offer comprehensive maintenance and the ability to service other manufacturers’ machines. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of choosing a trusted partner to fulfill your hardware maintenance needs. As your chosen document management and imaging provider, we want to make sure you have the best experience possible and get the most out of your machines.
The Importance of a Helping Hand
- Both partners will take the burden off of you and your IT staff with their ability to service not only Kodak and Fujitsu but also Canon and Panasonic machines
- Maximize your investment by ensuring ongoing quality and performance with customizable maintenance plans
- Simplify business processes and boost productivity with 4-hour, 12-hour, or return-to-depot turnaround times
Comprehensive and Convenient
- The best names in the industry provide quick, responsive, and award-winning customer service
- Both Kodak and Fujitsu boast nationwide coverage and carefully monitored local management
- Whether you have an individual product need or an infrastructure issue, have the complete spectrum of service at your disposal by working with proven and acclaimed providers
Flexibility and Reliability
- With reputation comes training: you can be confident that you’ll be assigned a certified technician that you’ll come to know and trust
- Simple escalation processes ensure timely resolution of issues, meaning less time and trouble for you
- Adaptable and affordable support models, including preventive maintenance, to fit your needs and scope of business