Document conversion helps schools respond to and serve the demands of students, parents, teachers, state and federal regulators, and taxpayers. Digitizing, standardizing, and automating business processes boosts productivity, efficiency, and helps schools adhere to compliance standards.
Convert your scholastic documentation now and benefit from
- A centralized repository of student and teacher records
- Automated business processes such as forms submission and approval
- Reduced costs of paper, copy and storage
- Security-based accessibility of documents
- Online access to information and resources for students, parents, and administrators
- Improved service and collaboration to promote speedier decision-making
- The ability to create annotations, redactions, revisions, and versions of documents such as budgets and contracts
- Application of document retention rules to save on data storage while complying with regulations
- Audit trails for all document activity performed within the system
- Compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
No document left behind! Partner with CTI for your scholastic conversion and embrace simplicity.