Technology is constantly evolving within the document management industry. To get you where you’re going, our approach is to understand your needs and direction. We align those criteria with our diverse portfolio offerings to design a custom solution best suited to your organization’s goals and budget.
As a certified reseller and authorized dealer of scanning and imaging hardware from some of the biggest names in the industry, CTI can help you establish the tools and support necessary to operate an internal scanning department. We have relationships with leading providers whose products have been subjected to a rigorous production environment in our own 15,000 square foot, full-service facility. We can provide you with the equipment necessary to handle any size job quickly and cost-effectively.
Our expertise as one of the country’s most experienced document management companies allows our sales engineers to create the proper environment to ensure that you get the job done right. Whether you’re looking for high-volume or just easy-to-use, CTI provides value-added services to enhance your hardware purchase and guarantee successful installation. We are experts on all of the products we sell because we use them every day. We’ll assist you in all facets of your purchase and implementation.
Service & Maintenance
Finding a reliable service partner can be difficult, especially when you utilize machines from various manufacturers. An authorized dealer is the only way to have your multi-vendor maintenance needs met with just one service contract, regardless of your location.
Through our distributor, NewWave, we leverage partnerships with Kodak and Fujitsu, two of the top industry players offering comprehensive maintenance and the ability to service other manufacturers’ machines. As your trusted partner, we’ll fulfill your hardware and maintenance needs to ensure that you have the best experience possible. Full-service: it’s what we do.
The Importance of a Helping Hand
- With their ability to service not only Kodak and Fujitsu, but also Canon and Panasonic machines, our partners will take the burden off of you and your IT staff
- Maximize your investment by ensuring ongoing quality and performance with customizable maintenance plans
- Simplify business processes and boost productivity with 4-hour, 12-hour or return-to-depot turnaround times
Comprehensive and Convenient
- Go with quality: the best names in the industry provide quick, responsive, and award-winning customer service
- Both Kodak and Fujitsu boast nationwide coverage and carefully monitored local management
- Whether you have an individual product need or an infrastructure issue, have the complete spectrum of service at your disposal by working with proven and acclaimed providers
Flexibility and Reliability
- With reputation comes training: you can be confident that you’ll be assigned a certified technician who you’ll come to know and trust
- Simple escalation processes ensure timely resolution of issues, meaning less time and trouble for you
- Adaptable and affordable support models, including preventive maintenance, are offered to fit your needs, budget, and scope of business.
Get your free assessment for scanning hardware and maintenance today